2.4

First off I get to The Huddle House in Bennettsville, SC around 430 am and order as always the Smokehouse Breakfast.I get it after a good long wait and the wheat toast I ordered is almost completely covered with mold.

Unfortunately I didn't notice this until I had ate almost an entire slice. I got so sick feeling and upset that I could not eat it so I had to leave and go home. I asked for it to go and also ordered the same to go for my daughter. I guess it was a good thing that I tried to eat the plate that was made for me and not give it to my daughter.

The bacon, sausage and hash browns were so spicy hot I could not eat any of it. It tasted as if it was saturated in hot pepper. So of coarse that was wasted food and money because I could not eat it.

This was absolutely the worse food I have ever attempted to eat and will not return to Huddle House.Thanks for nothing.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of food because it was disgusting. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of huddle house smokehouse platter. Huddle House needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned huddle house smokehouse platter in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Huddle House.

Had an Experience with Huddle House?

Comments