Huddle House - Roach in my food
I went to the Huddle House in Cleveland, MS on August 9th, around 8:30 am.I ordered two western omelets and one ham and cheese omelet.
On one of the western omelet, which was mines, had a dead roach on the inside of it. It looked like the roach had crawled inside and got stuck. I called the restaurant and asked to speak with the manager, but was told she wasn't in, so I talked to the person in charge.
She assured me it was black stuff off of the grill and not a roach, but clearly it was.I am highly disgusted and won't ever eat their again.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Roach In The Food
- Review category
- Fast Food
You May Also Like
- "Carl's Jr. / Sunrise Way / Palm Springs, Ca. ...I returned to my home, took out the burger, and noticed that there was no, grilled onions, no lettuce, AND ONE..."
- "So i was eating an arbys classic sandwich, (i purchased two) and i dont like too much meat on my sandwich so i proceeded to take the top bun..."
- "Reviews While running errands tonight, my boyfriend and I figured we'd place an order on pizza huts mobile app and swing by the drive-thru on our way home. We ordered..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "I order 6 pair of pants and i call they wont never pick the phone up.and they got my money off the card and i wont what i order or..."
- "It seems harder and harder to trust what you read since companies like Priceline can delibrately mislead customers without consequence. I booked a room after referring to pricelines 1 star..."