Huddle House - Roach in my food

148 of 158 Huddle House reviews

I went to the Huddle House in Cleveland, MS on August 9th, around 8:30 am.I ordered two western omelets and one ham and cheese omelet.

On one of the western omelet, which was mines, had a dead roach on the inside of it. It looked like the roach had crawled inside and got stuck. I called the restaurant and asked to speak with the manager, but was told she wasn't in, so I talked to the person in charge.

She assured me it was black stuff off of the grill and not a roach, but clearly it was.I am highly disgusted and won't ever eat their again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
148 of 158 Huddle House reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Milbern

Mar 03, 2015 #953258

Yall shunt eat there. It ain't gut for us.

Imagine20

Aug 12, 2013 #698504 Lincoln, Nebraska, United States

That's the best picture you could take? For a roach, it's super tiny. It's not even the length of one of the fork tongs. If it's a roach, it's probably just a fraction of one, so either they shorted you 1/2 a roach, or you ate the other part.

3 0 Reply
Red

Aug 12, 2013 #698333

That is truly disgusting! Thank you for posting about this place. I now know where NOT to eat for future reference! :x

Jen

Aug 12, 2013 #698244

Ewwwwwww! Hope you saved it and return to show the manager.

HuddleHouseIsTheBomb

Aug 12, 2013 #698237 Portland, Oregon, United States

Quit your whining. Kids on the other side of the world are starving and would gladly eat that roach. Man up. :cry

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Huddle House. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Huddle House.
Filing a new complaint about
×