filters
state:
city:
product:

Huddle House - Awful

Paid 33.92 for two people. A mvp n my husband had steak n cheese omelette asked someon about it n no one offered to fix it. I will never ever come back. It looks like most them was on drugs that cooked our food so I’m super pissed i want to kno why i cant get my money back on some this the quality of the food was gross. Omelet was not even a omelet it was a egg over all the stuff.

Huddle House - Horrible

The location in Enterprise Al we have sat here for 55 min since we ordered our food! The only reason I stayed is this is my 12 year olds favorite place. So disappointed
1.8
Nutrition Description

Huddle House - Complant

Need to speak with person
Reply to reviews
My brother and i went into the huddle house in roaonke al and there was this waitress sitting down cleaning a table so my brother asked her was the table behind her clean she then look at him roll eyes and say yea with a nasty attitude her name is JESSICA no matter...

Huddle House - Rude worker and I am not happy

On April 25 at 10pm Huddle house at 511 N Kingshighway st Cape Girardeao Mo 63701 I like someone call me 501 392 7577 r my lawer be calling them

Huddle House - Not service

I went for breakfast on, Saturday, April 7, about 11:00 am. The waitress took my order, I never received my order and everyone that came in after I did got there food. After waiting so long I told the waitress that I was leaving and she never said I am sorry.I think they are very prejudice in Amory, MS.

Huddle House - Stole money

I visited there restaurant about three weeks ago. My order came to $10.68. I left a tip on the table. I paid with my debit card and 15$ was taken out. I talked to the manager she said she had to contact headquarters and she will get back with me. She has not.
1.5

Huddle House - Absolute worst service

On 4/11 i went in for lunch. Sat down and waited to be asked what to eat. Food came out rather fast which was concerning. The eggs tasted awful. I ate my whole meal on one glass of tea and was never aksed for a refill! Based ok...i n other reviews there is one girl who is said to be racist. Other workers stood around and stared at me. This was the worst service ever.

Huddle House - Our first experience was not good

Ordered a vanilla milkshake it was bad. Took 10 minutes to get another. Not given napkins or silverware until we asked. Food took a long time to come out. My chicken was cold. Fries were hot. Was not able to get extra buffalo sauce. Ordered a peach ice tea it was not cold. Very little ice. My first impression was not good. We were at Garfield NJ 07026 location
1.9