Featured Not resolved
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

BEWARE OF HUDDLE HOUSE IN NAHUNTA!!!!!!!!So my hubby and I decided Huddle House for Dinner...We go in sit down get our drinks and order. The waitress then says ..my cook left so im gonna wing it and cook this the best I can for ya'll, that was odd we thought.......Frank DiBitetto ordered sweet tea to drink as the waitress stated it had just been made and was fresh...a little warm still so he asked our waitress for some ice...she then returned with a clear glass full of ice..right as my hubby lifted to fill his tea with ice something caught my eye...It was a *** roach...I showed it to the waitress who then went behind the counter to make a big deal about it to the cook...as we got up and left!!!

When arrived however no employees inside the resturant..they all out side smoking and hanging..If that time was spent cleaning the roaches wouldnt be there...Just nasty and gross....We decided to eat across the street at Dairy Queen (It was awesome BTW) but we sat there and wachted the same car the cook was outside with when we got there come and go several several times as the employees would walk out and get in the car and then go back inside. Thats our last trip there!!!

Review about: Huddle House Tea.

Reason of review: Served Roaches.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

That's what you get for going to Huddle House. Full of drunks and hos.

You want a better experience? Move up the scale a bit to McDonald's or Burger King.

Ah well, at least the waitress was going to make an effort. I've never eaten at a HH, they look so dumpy.